Looking East and West

Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Clearly I will never be a famous author

So, all the bloggers with my LID are merrily posting anticipatory posts. They have wonderful little graphics and great get ready check lists.

I am enjoying reading them. But am I posting.

Nope.

I am just trying to keep my head above water. Between getting the house actually ready and getting my work organized and ready to hand off . . . well, I don't have much mental energy left.

We are close to referral now - we should see something next week.

Probably on election day. While I am sitting in the Registrar of Voters for15 hours watching the systems. It has been that kind of process

But, it is the end result that matters in the end.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Don and Be said...

Counting down with y'all ........