Our agency seems to be fixated on breaking some speed records.
We have TA - we have CA. Everyone in China is all ready to see us.
Except Maybe JJ. I HOPE they told her we're coming!
We'll be home by Christmas! Outrageous.
Of course, with such short notice I did not get really great flights. 4 days ago there were upgrades available. Not now. RATS.
OTOH - 3 seats coming back :-)
Oh - and I got JJ 2 of everything. 2 blanket sleepers, two sweatsuits, (one warm jacket). 2sets wool sox (can you see I am thinking of keeping her warm in a COLD place!
I figure we can buy the rest there. I was doing the list and it was like - hum no underwear. Oh yea. Diapers.
Well that will be a learning experience for sure!
6 comments:
I so agree with the speed records. We booked our tickets yesterday as well. When we couldn't get seats together online, we called the airline. They said at this late notice during the holiday season we were lucky to get tickets, and hopefully someone will trade with us so we can sit together. I am glad to be home for Christmas though!
Wait, wait, wait and then rush, rush, rush. Don't ya love it!?
Se are SO jazzed for the 3 of you. Home for Christmas - how wonderful. Blesssings for a safe journey and looking ahead to your posts from China. Hoping the flu has run it's course for you.
What a Christmas gift!
Late to the party, congrats on your referral and upcoming trip!
So excited to follow your journey. We have a little girl waiting in IM as well. Enjoy every beautiful minute of your trip. And write as much as you can find the time for.
www.LetItBeChina.blogspot.com
WOW that IS fast! Lucky you!!!!!
Doreen in Montreal single mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan
Samething happened to us last year. We got TA and CA immediately and had to scramble around for flights which got cancelled due to weather. Try to take it easy and stay calm. Happy you will soon be getting your little one.
Post a Comment