Looking East and West

Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

By popular request



It has been noted that there are very few pictures with the three of us in them.

We needed one for the 6 month post placement report - so we grabbed a random person at church to snap a few shots.

Well - we were already dressed up . . .

I think she did good job!

2 comments:

Don and Be said...

What a great looking family! How wonderful to see y'all together. It warms my heart when I see a happy Asian baby - JJ sure walked on in and spread happiness.
I'm doing fine after my Mother's Day hospital episode. I'll do a return email to Mr M's recent communication soon. A bit slow thinking still - but I'm thinking.
Blessings to y'all,
HomeDaddy

Alyson and Ford said...

We have trouble getting pictures of the three of us too (and with our two older adult kids). We must remember to have someone take our photo!
Great update on your month of May! Enjoy June!

Alyzabeth's Mommy for Eight Months