Looking East and West

Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25

Monday, November 29, 2010

JJism's and other stuff my kid says:

JJ has hit the stage dreaded by most parents:


Verbal enough to ask some pretty interesting questions,
Not mature enough to filter. At all:


This weekend I got a much needed haircut and "corrected" the gray, uh silver highlights with a hair color.


JJ response: Why did you change your hair?
Me: It was looking sad, so I thought I would make it look better.
JJ: Pause. . . . What did you do with your real hair?


Other stuff my kid says:


Who happened ?
(A question I have never been able to answer well)
This is quickly being replaced by "Why".
I miss Who Happened!


Me: so JJ did you learn any new songs in school today
JJ: Yea!
Me: What's the song called?
JJ: Halle-loop


On seeing my morning bed hair: Momma - you have twirly hair!


Me: what book do you want to read tonight?
JJ: Hickory Dock


Ahhhh - you get the idea!

No comments: