You won't lose her will you?
You will watch her?
How will you get to China
Will you be gone a long time?
I want to go with you!
Questions, questions, questions.
We finished JJ's bath and she was getting her 10 minutes of rock before bed and we started talking about LiNi. JJ wants to round up all the baby books and give them to her.
She started to ask more and they all tumbled out. All the questions whirling in her little head.
All about LiNi and getting her and how I would go get her. All about how LiNi would feel.
Maybe all about how JJ felt.
Oh, and advice of course. Put LiNi in a stroller. Don't lose her.
She asked me to tell her the story of when we met, so I did but with more details.
Then we talked about LiNi's heart and how it had an Owie.
She wanted to know if it was bleeding, if it hurt. If it meant she couldn't play with little sister.
Tonight was a night I relaxed the routine and gave extra rock time, extra cuddles and comfort.
I'm sure I pay tomorrow night, but right now JJ needs security.
Change is in the wind and she feels it.
No comments:
Post a Comment