It is a great time to connect with other families and we look forward to this all year.
This was Josie's first Festival. Mr. M said this is about the best time he has ever seen her have.
We always start on the playground. The kids go WILD!
While the adults set up a picnic dinner.
Ever seen Dragon's try to steal a sandwich? Well . . . .
| Both girls found this very scary. This photo is from a distance! |
We finish with a lantern parade around the park.
By that time the littles are more than done and it is time to get them home.
I did see something with Josie I had not seen yet. Little girl was so excited she ran half way around a park the size of a football field. Then she stopped and squatted. She had run out of enough O2 to keep going.
I continue to pray we will be able to get her heart repaired. Her heart wants to go go go - but just can't right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment