Friday Josie and JJ served BaBa a Thankful breakfast then Mr. M brought Josie home for the day.
Next week is Thanksgiving break - no school.
That works fine. Josie needs to stay away from sick people and germy kids for at least 10 days before the operation. This helps avoid JJ being one of the germy kids.
On Monday after Thanksgiving JJ goes back to school, and I drive Josie north for her surgery.
I'm thinking it is going to be hard - Josie looks perfect to me and with open chest surgery she is going to have a little zipper line down her chest when they are done. But we are convinced this is the best option for Josie to have a future, so that is what we will do.
In the mean time we are keeping everyone as busy as we can.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! It's really happening. Soon! Walking through hard for better is so worth it. Look how far we've all come already. Praying for your family Kim.
J
Thanks. Right now I am thinking keeping them both out of school of the playground and away from sickles may be the most difficult part. I I am sure I will change my mind soon enough ;-)
Post a Comment