Looking East and West

Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25

Thursday, March 7, 2013

We are here

We are tired but we made it to Stanford.  Josie had all the preliminary tests yesterday. Then we hustled to figure out where the motel was and find a meal.    The good news was we found a great Chinese place and got Josie's fav pan fried noodles.  Then to bed

We are now checked in and waiting for the actual cath

Photos when I figure out how to get them off the iPad and on to the blog

I want to give a shout out to Southwest air.  They were unbelievably nice and helpful in getting Josie and all her meds and equipment here.  I had no idea there was still an airline worth loyalty out there but they have ours!

No comments: