Looking East and West

Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Life Etc.

First - for those who diligently check for Josie news .. . .

She had another checkup on Tuesday.  The news is that she is holding her own - and maybe they see slight incremental signs of improvement.  Just how far her lungs can heal is still a very big question, but I always remember that nothing is too hard for God.  I continue to pray for complete healing for her lungs and that her heart stays strong.

In JJ land - she got a new big girl bed.  We rolled down the expandable toddler to Josie.  Both girls like that the new bed is big enough for two.

 Sable is sort of coming into her own these days.  The girls are gentle enough she is starting to enjoy having extra chances for snuggles.
 Josie still need Oxygen for some of the day and all night - and sometimes just wears out.
 But mostly life is good and full.
 We had a chance to visit LauLau last weekend. Auntie Cris and I took the girls to a local playgound


My Uncles were visiting.  Josie's first chance to meet them.
 
 The girls graciously provided entertainment

My Mom and I
 As usual Josie is charming everyone.




No comments: