Sorry. We sort of dropped off the planet there.
Here is the important stuff. Josie did go home on Friday and has done amazingly well. Her Oxygen sats are a tiny bit low yet but not significantly. She had a follow up with her new cardio on Friday and everything looks good. This is fantastic because the pneumonia could hav really messed with her fragile lungs.
Mom however came home with strep and either mumps or coxsackie virus. Either way I was incredibly sick and am just starting to get around again.
Josie goes to LPCH /Stanford for a check up next month and should have a heart cath test in January . Those will let us know how healing is coming.
I still owe an update one the make a wish trip. I didn't forget.
1 comment:
So glad you are all headed in the right direction.
Post a Comment