Josie did go to Stanford for a checkup and catch-up. They were amazed by the changes in her since she last visited. She played TicTacToe with the nurses and her doc and generally charmed everyone's sox off.
Unfortunately the results are not what we would have most liked to hear. Her heart is holding strong against the pressures but her lungs don't show signs of healing and those pressures are not dropping.
We have a heart cath scheduled for January 3 so we will know a bit more then.
As always pray for Ms Josie's heart to be strong and her lungs to heal up
Josie has been in God's hands all along and she still is.
The doc and I discussed that it looks like the long road with Ms. Josie. I understand . . . and yet I reminded him that everything about Josie's healing has been on her timelines. So we pray for her healing and trust for her future.
The doc and I discussed that it looks like the long road with Ms. Josie. I understand . . . and yet I reminded him that everything about Josie's healing has been on her timelines. So we pray for her healing and trust for her future.
Thank you for all the kind thoughts and prayers!
And if you think of it we may be having some house problems we could really use prayer for (another slab leak - darn it all)
Thanks as always
No comments:
Post a Comment