Looking East and West

Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Asian New Year- Happy Year of the Horse

AKA Chinese New Year at our place.   (MaMa happens to be a Horse)

I will admit our Families of Children from China celebrates later than all the rest of the world, but it is so worth waiting for.  We all look forward to it.
Love the dress
OK, why don't I have the fancy skirt

Now I see the stage


Family!
 

 This year our new friend Naya attended, and we had a chance to catch up with all our FCC friends too.
Crazed children.  
  The entertainment is always fun.
I personally love the lion dancers, and for the first time ever JJ got close enough to feed one.  Notice I said she was close enough.  BaBa did the actual feeding.

Josie on the other hand was having no part of those ginormous beasts.  I spent that part of the show comforting a sobbing, screaming child in the kitchen.  Apparently she did not believe me when I said I would not let them eat her. . ..





No comments: