Two days ago . . .
I had one of those rare days where I was able to get the local Christian radio station on the car radio.
It has probably been a year since that last happened.
I was driving and listening to some mellow worship music,but not really paying that much attention. I didn't know the song so I wasn't singing. Just driving along. Until I caught the refrain.
Healing is in His hands.
Theologically true. And significant.
But it just happens that I had spent some time the night before on my face in prayer for our Josie, earnestly requesting healing for her lungs and heart. And asking for healing for our little friend Naya. And healing mercy for my husband's much loved cousin. I should do this every night, but I don't. Some nights I just fall over.
That night I pulled out my scripture reading. It was a series in Psalms where the assurance of a healing God appeared often.
This could be interesting. Again.
If you don't know what I am referring to read here:
http://lookingeastandwest.blogspot.com/2012/07/heart-of-matter.html
No comments:
Post a Comment