> Actually. We made it here. Southwest did their usual fine job and we got a seat to ourselves. Makes it easier to manage the portable oxygen concentrator and the kid.
>
> I was very proud of Josie. We had wheelchairs available at the airports we used them to move her luggage. She did all the walking on her own. Six to eight months ago that wouldn't have worked.
>
> Once we landed someone was starving and she told me about it every two minutes or so I decided to check into our room and check out the local Asian cuisine. We pulled into something called the tofu house. It turned out to be a sort of Korean hotspot. I'm not actually sure what we got but we ate almost all of it. I moved the Kimchee out of the way to prevent accidentally ruining lunch. The had black rice with beans. So good but Josie picked out all the beans!
No comments:
Post a Comment