Looking East and West

Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25

Sunday, October 12, 2014

What happened to this poor sad little blog

Well - I write a lot of posts, but mostly in my head just before I drift off to sleep.

What happened is the new medical setup for Josie.  I is so time consuming to care for her correctly and safely right now that doing my job, my commute, and my part of day to day pretty much takes it all.

And I feel bad about it.  This blog is for family and friends, many of whom care and support but are too far away to be part of the day to day.  And it is for the girls when they grow up to help them remember all they learned and experienced.

So, we will do our best and pray for better medical options.  That would be sweet!

No comments: