Looking East and West

Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Good Grief - I have readers



At least two anyway.

Thanks for joining and thanks for your patience while I get all the bloggy controls figured out.

To offer an AHHH moment here is a picture I took a year ago when we hiked Yosemite for my sis's birthday. Makes you relax just looking, huh!

PS - I still can't make the link between Flickr and Blogspot work reliably. More practice for me!
And notice the upgraded font size. This is a blog for the over 50 set after all!

2 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

Thank you - I love the large print (and the picture, I was there once back in 1983).

Alyson
LID 01/27/06

Don and Be said...

Hi Mrs M!
Thank you for coming by our new blog!
We hiked to the top of Half Dome in 1981, 1997 and 2001. In 2001, I was 50 - now, as Be turns 50, we'll be doing it again in September. We're taking along a frind who will be nanny to Joanna Mei on the trip. We have already started conditioning for the climb and will take 2 days in San Fran speed walking the hills, 3 days in Tahoe at 11,000 feet doing some flat hikes to work on fighting altitude sickness and then do the Dome @ Yosemite a few days later.
Blessings to your clan,
Don (& Be)