We spent Thanksgiving day with my sister and my Mom. Time with my family is such a pleasure! Mom did the meal, my sister did dessert, and Mr. M and myself did our part by making the hour and a half drive.
Once upon a time we used to spend a couple days up at Mom's house, but that was "BS" - "Before Sable".
3 comments:
Hi and welcome to blogland!!
Your blog is looking good!
Looking forward to seeing more of your fur babies as well as a referral of your China Princess!
Hello too! You are doing great in bloggy land.
We, too, are an "older" couple. I have never had children; I have two "steps" who are so loving and include me with their Mom and family. They were all at our home for Thanksgiving...so I have been "stepping" for over 22 years. This will be so much fun having a new daughter and being hopefully wiser than I was 25 years ago. Check out our blog. We will follow your journey. It is exciting!!
Alyson
LID 01/27/06
Just looked through my emails and saw where we corresponded back in July this year (yahoo). Glad you have a blog up and running now!
We will check in often.
Alyson
LID 01/27/06
Post a Comment