If you remember -
In our last episode our intrepid aging heros gave up on the Mandarin CDs and moved on to sign language program
So far we have reviewed the "talking hands" series and the Signing Times starter set.
Well - the Signing Times is MUCH easier to listen to several hundred times.
But, unfortunately, the Talking Hands series is probably better for non english speakers.
So, I guess we have to buy them for JJ. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
2 comments:
So, how much Mandarin can you absorb before referral? It can't be long now - we'll be checking in regularly in the hope that Oct or Nov brings you good news.
I'm up at 3 AM - JM had a crying episode - I've always had lots of rough edges and never knew I could soothe anyone to sleep as fast as she fell off - and now,I'm the one who can't sleep. Oy!
We, too, gave up on Mandarin a while back. Good thing, too, because our daughter is in the Guangxi province where they speak... Cantonese!!
Signing Times is great. May you be signing to your baby very, very soon :)
Here's hoping the CCAA does another record batch next month!
Nina from RQ
Post a Comment