Looking East and West

Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25

Friday, September 12, 2008

Well that was kind of fun

A - we picked out a pediatrician yesterday. He is right next to the hospital Joe volunteers at, he seems like a real nice guy, and he speaks some mandrian. He takes written home for the wife and mom to help him with.

Whew - glad that is done. He will do first review of our referral, although I may still use an international adoption doc as well.

B - I finally told EVERYONE at work about the adoption today. We are so close I need to start planning.

I got Kung Fu party confette - it looks like a bunch of animal character stickers without the sticky - and scattered it on our meeting table.

When we did round the room I picked up a piece and started the quiz:

Where was this movie made - CHINA
My husband and I will be going to China in several weeks.

Guess what we will bring home? (most common answer BTW was a baby - panda that is)

Everyone is very supportive - to my face at least. Who knows what they are saying behind my back.

No comments: