I got my flu shot two weeks ago. I promptly got the flu (the Dr says she has seen a lot of this this year). So I have now been sick almost 2 weeks, on antibiotics, trying to plan packing and travel and finish up JJ's room. You get the picture!
Please pray I can get completely over this - and Mr. M never gets it. I feel a bit frantic that I can't get a better handle on planning for work and home.
Thanks all
Mrs. M
3 comments:
Oh no! Praying that you are feeling well soon.
Yikes! "Be healed!' (to be read like a tele evangelist).
Really, though, hoping, praying for your recovery.
Ugh, so sorry you caught the flu. I hope and pray you are feeling better soon. Yikes, my son just got his flu shot today and we hope to be traveling to China for our little one the same time you will be. I hope and pray his immune system is strong enough to ward off the flu bug.
Joanne
http://patiencelesson.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment