Looking East and West

Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What do you MEAN there is more paperwork

At this phase of the process it is hard to believe, but I just downloaded 17 pages from my agency. At least one more notary and one more courier service is involved.

I'm trying to figure out how it is possible that more stuff needs to be signed. I mean we upgraded our AAA membership just because we had so many copies to be notarized.

AAA here we come again!

2 comments:

Don and Be said...

Hurry up and wait! Hurry up and wait! It'll end when you get backto the States. Once in China, more paperwork ..... but most of that should be handled by your agency rep.
We are loving this parenthood thing and are jazzed for the 3 of you.

Billy and Maggie said...

Ugh I feel your pain! We just went through the same thing with our agency and its just the beginning. We've got more to come as Travel nears.