We seem to have several actions running in parallel right now.
We gave a the pediatrician we intend to use a copy of her file on Friday.
We sent back the signed Letter of acceptance by Fed Ex on Saturday, but left the check box blank (as instructed).
On Sunday I scanned her whole file and sent it off to the International Adoption Clinic in Oregon State for a IA type review.
Today I had my first colonoscopy (OK should have done that a few years ago) I don't remember a thing. When I was reasonably coherent I called the Pediatrician to see if he had reveiwed the file.
Verdict - very healthy - medium sized girl - no red flags. May be some or all ethnic Mongol, but who can say for sure with a 15 month old (Dr is Chinese - I figured he has a better guess than we do).
I got on the schedule with the IA clinic where we will talk more in depth about what to watch for, meds to take with us and all that good stuff.
I also found out we are not the only family going to IM - no more detail than that because apparently they will want us to all sign non disclosures before we make contact with travel mates.
And they want to return the LOA form to China tomorrow - so good thing we have all the med reviews done fast.
And maybe we will get updated measurements, and maybe not. I hope so, but it is up to the orphanage.
OH - and I put together the cutest little photo book to send to JJ - got it at target in the baby section. It has picutes of her, ma ma and ba ba, Lau Lau (grandmother) and her Aunt, plus the kitties
It has a little handle so she can carry it. I do hope her package makes it to her. But just in case I made 2 exactly the same, one will travel with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment