The girls (we are adopting with one other couple) are wiped out. We went to the notary and to the police to complete the paperwork for their passports. It was all a bit too much and we had lots of clingy behavior and meltdowns today. Mr. M is being such a good dad - he plays with her and has gotten a few smiles and giggles. She still has times when she really wants Mamma though. Our adoption is now official in the eyes of China. I have lots of cool photos. Sadly, I didn't bring up the camera cable so I could upload them. Sorry! More tomorrow - we are trying to get the girls to sleep a bit extra, but JJ just wants to goof around - too wired I think. Will see if we can get tomorrow back on schedule. If you have a prayer to spare pray for JJ and the other little girl being adopted. It is a hard part of their adjustment. And I have a very sore back and knees (aka, they both scream if we put them down). Thanks all Mrs. M |
Looking East and West
Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Quick update, no new photos (sorry)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment