No one warned me about the 2YO sense of humor!
JJ has fun with everything. She chases Baba around and around the dining room table laughing and laughing.
For some reason she thinks it is VERY funny when I come home from work.
But her favorites? Offer you something (preferably food) then snatch it back at the last possible second. Eat it if possible.
AND - when I dress her and ask her to put her little arms into a shirt she lifts a foot and pantomimes she is going to put her leg in instead. Cracks her up everytime. She will happily repeat the tease 10 or so times.
BTW - she got her own pajama pants on tonite. It means nothing the seams are on the outside :-)
2 comments:
I put my socks on with the seams out. It's more comfortable. Good thinking, JJ. I'll try PJs next.
BTW - sorry about the deleted comment. I'm going to fire my proof reader.
Post a Comment