I had the day off, so JJ and I ran some errands, took a nap (both of us) and went to the Zoo!
All I can say is the Zoo ROCKS on a Monday - no crowds to fight, we could see EVERY animal up close, including Panda's and JJ was totally excited about each and every animal she saw including the stray chickadee.
Only - - - I left the camera at home. Here is what I got with the phone. Sigh
All I can say is the Zoo ROCKS on a Monday - no crowds to fight, we could see EVERY animal up close, including Panda's and JJ was totally excited about each and every animal she saw including the stray chickadee.
Only - - - I left the camera at home. Here is what I got with the phone. Sigh

1 comment:
I leave the camera home many a time. The phone is my lifesaver.
Post a Comment