Looking East and West

Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25

Sunday, February 5, 2012

And a request for kind thoughts and good prayers.

We have Josie on a couple medications - one is baby aspirin.  Pretty low key and affordable.
One is - well lets just say we couldn't afford it if we did not have good insurance.

The docs would like to add a 3rd to the mix.  I'm going to bet this one is REALLY expensive because we are still wound up in getting insurance approval for it.  We have had phone calls every day trying to get this one unwound from around the axle.

I'd love to get her onto this added med as it should really help the pulmonary hypertension.  I really want the next cardiac cath to tell us she is good to go for a repair!  Please pray this gets resolved.

Thanks friends

Updated Feb 7 . . . Meds are here and I almost wish they weren't.  Pretty scary information packet came with them.

No comments: