Ever since she started picking up English Josie has used an amusing combo of English, Chinese and who knows what - she is not the most articulate 3 year old ever.
So, in our house we don't cry, we coo. Cows say mu mu mu. Roosters say oh oh oh oh OH. And, until today, ducks say ga ga ga.
Her Sunday school sings a song about 5 little ducks that go out to play and one by one get lost. She loves that song, and most nights I get to sing it during tooth bushing.
Only, she always asks for the Ga Ga Ga song. Or she did. Tonight she asked for Quack Quack Quack.
Sigh. I miss Ga Ga Ga.
2 comments:
So adorable! Glad you write down all her sweetness!
Alyzabeth's Mommy
Hi Kim! I saw your comment on NHBO...my email is laineferrill@gmail.com
I would be happy to share with you about our experiences with Kevin!
Blessings,
Laine
Post a Comment