That very night she had a seizure, and from looking at her the next morning it was clear she was failing fast. I was very sick, but a friend took Annie and I to the vet, and I had the opportunity to bid her goodbye and tell her to wait for us with her sister.
I have had Annie for 17.5 years, Her nickname was the tiny mistress of intensity. She was crazy, high strung, very beautiful, and very bonded to me and to her sister Amy who we lost last year. And she waited for me to come home before she decided to go home herself.
Dear Lord - thank you for blessing us with this little bundle of energy and affection.


2 comments:
I'm so sorry Kim. We lost our 17 year old kitty several years ago and I still miss her.
Thank you Michelle
I miss her but I knew it was a good time for her to go. She did not linger and suffer
But I admit we still look around for her and both girls miss her
Post a Comment