Looking East and West

Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25

Friday, December 28, 2012

Had ourselves a merry little Christmas

There was not much time to organize, but Christmas was fine.  We had the gift we most wanted and valued for sure, and everyone was home to share the holiday.

We had family and friends who made sure Christmas gifts were taken care of in case I could not get to shopping (which mostly I did not).  And  our friends gave wonderful gifts. There were a couple new dollies involved.   We had the girls open a couple gifts at a time so they could take time out to appreciate everything.  We had family and friends who made sure we had food.

I had a great idea. A friend watched the girls for two hours and  I went to the local resale store and bought a whole pile of dressy dress up clothes. They were a big hit on Christmas.  Big girl loves to dress up!
Dress up!  Must be LONG dresses.
Can NOT believe this was at the resale shop!

And BaBa listened to the desire of Josie's heart and got her a Princess bike with training wheels just like JJ's.
  

LauLau and Auntie Cris were here.  Dinner was great.


And then we got to figure out how Josie could try out her new ride.

Luckily she isn't too fast just yet

JJ in the lead
Interesting swinging technique
 And to finish off our Christmas day with a benediction
Thank you God!



No comments: