We can't quite manage all the extra circular activities we used to with JJ. It is usually a problem of both time and money
I had been praying about music lessons for the girls. In particular I wanted something for Josie to help with learning to listen more accurately which is necessary to improve her speech.
And I really wanted a running club for my very fast and very physically inclined JJ. I even looked into running at other schools but the schedule was no way going to work. So I put that in prayer too.
Well. Josie has had music lessons since the start of this school year. Her fine Montessori school now has a keyboard class. I have been saving up all her miscellaneous birthday and Christmas cash Josie had enough in there for this years lessons. She so loves music class. It is pretty much her favorite thing.
JJ has been provided for too. I did not realize it, but first grade includes recorder lessons. And today I got an e mail from school telling us that they just about have a new running club set up and ready to go.
Sometimes the grace and kindness of God is just so evident.. Sometimes we don't see it. But I know seen or unseen he gives us gifts. Just because.
No comments:
Post a Comment