Nope - not going to. Deb from our agency tried to warn me, and she sort of understated the case.
In the 2 additional photos I received JJ is REALLY not happy - and she looks like a very angry upset little BOY. I kid you not.
Joe actually called our agency about the photos and they told him that what they did was perform the medical exam - and THEN take the photos. What is up with that? No wonder she is so upset! I would be too.
They are useful to us in that they do show her proportions, and her sitting up just dandy, thanks. She really is a nicely proportioned little girl. And the dimples on her hands are cute.
But she won't thank me later if I post these.
There IS one appropriate use for these photos. Blackmail. I'm keeping these and when JJ is, say, 15 and giving me grief I will threaten to go to whatever passes for Facebook then and POST those suckers.
I plan to get a LOT of mileage out of those. Maybe even financial support in my old age.
Just not yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment