Looking East and West

Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

And we are OFF!

We drive up to my family and from there to LAX late tonite.

Pray for travel mercies, good sleep, and particularly health.

Especially pray for JJ's transition to us as parents and our ability to be loving and patient with the process.

Anyway - you just wanted the pictures. I know how it is.
The nursery- Don and Be, like your curtains?




3 comments:

Johnny said...

Good travels.

Michelle said...

I am praying for a safe trip for you guys. Can't wait to see the family photos!

Don and Be said...

We are SSOO jazzed for the 3 of you! We will be checking back often - yikes! I remember how it felt! I'm getting verclempt. Praying for you and all the aspects of your journey. ...... And WAY cool curtains ...... blessings to you!