We (Mr M and I) went to the chiropractor yesterday (the beds in China are HARD and I had a tweaked back from picking JJ up wrong), so we felt pretty good today. And JJ is getting on a more regular sleep schedule.
So, JJ got to WALK up and down in front of the house with BaBa, play with the watering can in the back yard (clothes change - no worries, it is about 78 degrees here), go to our local nursery to see the garden railroad setup, go to Home Depot (more baby gates!) walk more with mamma, have an excellent dinner with tube pasta and tuna and peas, dig out all the peas and throw them on the floor, and take a bath.
For a kid that screamed and cried the first time we tried to get her in a bath the change is wonderful. I had to hold her back, she wanted to climb in the tub herself. Once in the water she splashed so hard she would get her face wet, then she had to stop to dry her face off, then start all over again. I give all the credit to the excellent ELMO tub mat we got her.
We will try to take more photos of JJ strolling the neighborhood and playing in the back yard.
In the meantime some train photos:
1 comment:
You all sound wonderful! Congrats on making it through the first few weeks! If gets better and better each day!
Alyzabeth's Mommy for Fifteen Weeks!
Post a Comment