Looking East and West

Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

And so it goes- the circle of life






Update - edited to add a couple pics from the playground.

Mr. M's dad passed away on Monday. So Mr. M is is New Jersey and I am playing single Mommy - hard for both of us.

No tears for Mr M's dad - he had a serious condition and has not played an active part in life for a long time. He outlived most of his family and friends, and his children will celebrate his homegoing.
Joe saw him in October and had a chance to tell him about JJ, so everything seems as it should be.

To increase the irony factor I have bronchitis and the Dr. said - no more antibiotics - get more sleep. Yeah, OK.

JJ is doing well. We went to the play area in the mall today. That she viewed from my arms - too much new stuff and too scary. So we went back to the local playground and she CONQUERED the small slide. She kept asking to go over and over again, until Mom's arms gave out and I could not lift her to the top (well, I said she conquered the slide, not the steps to the slide.
She has her first well baby check tomorrow. I'll try to sneak back on and post a new pic or two tonite.


Swingset = loser!

1 comment:

Lisa and Tate said...

Sorry aobut the death of your FIL. Sometimes such passings are a blessing. It sound like it is in this case. Soon JJ will master the stairs too! HAHAHA get more sleep??? Hope you are able to get over this bronc.

Lisa