Some days she does fine. Some she does not. When she gets angry she goes a bit passive aggressive on us. She won't tell us she isn't going to do something. She just goofs around, and goofs around thinking you won't catch on . . .
We had a rough bed time routine with JJ goofing off instead of lining up for tooth brushing. So, I plunked Josie onto the counter and proceeded to floss and brush. In the meantime JJ proceeded to have a total meltdown.
She wants to be the first daughter always. To her that means always being first in everything. (not going to happen BTW). When we settled her enough to brush and floss she still kept sobbing and wailing.
When I plunked her in bed it finally all came out.
"I don't want a little sister. I want a BIG sister. I don't LIKE Josie Lini. I want you to put her back in China."
I gently explained that was impossible because adoption is forever. I would not and could not send JJ back, and I could not and would not sent Josie back.
Most of the time all is well and they really enjoy one another. Every once in a while though. . .
| Maybe this is why? |
No comments:
Post a Comment