At the risk of sounding like a riff from the Princess Bride (and if you never saw it you should fix that) . . . this post is about wub.
Just remember Ms. Josie is working on her language skill.
Last week she and JJ were coloring at the kitchen table, and without even looking up Josie said "Mom, do you wub me?" After a moment to decipher I answered "yes Josie, I love you and I love JJ and I love BaBa and I love LauLau and Auntie Cris. And I love Sable. I love ALL my family."
And Josie, without missing a beat, tosses back "I wub you too Mommy".
Two days later she looked at BaBa and said "I wub you Baba".
Baba is now officially putty in the hands of another little girl.
PS - Mr. M told me a story from school today. Josie was chattering to the school administrator. At first she did not know what Josie was telling her. Then she deciphered.
Mommy wubs me. Dad wubs me.
Good. She knows that.
2 comments:
Awww those words melt a mom's heart.
First time she said it. Or I think so anyway
And it is just sweet she knows we love her
She is the one who runs up to me when I head off to work and announces "I want hug"
Lovely spirit I'm that child!
Post a Comment