
It is time to start getting the schedules set up. I will be back to work in a couple weeks, and I want JJ well settled into a routine before I do.
JJ LOVES being with other kids, and Mr. M loves his volunteer work at the hospital, so we found what looks like a good 2 day a week program close to where Mr. M does his volunteering.
We will start taking her in a couple days a week - hopefully this week, so she can get used to that.
And, as I won't have much time during the week I think I will put blogging on a schedule too. This blog is meant for family and friends to give them an easy way to keep up. I am thinking of scheduling updates for Saturday nites. That way everyone knows when they will show up.
Thoughts?
I am also considering that it might be time to take this blog private.
The pic is gratituous - just so the east coast family can appreciate the weather.
1 comment:
What a beautiful family photo - JJ is precious! And I am jealous of your weather!
Post a Comment