Well - we got an e-mail from our agency last week. I know I am tired because I did not post this news sooner. You will be SHOCKED to hear the next step in the process is . . .
MORE PAPERWORK.
Specifically - get this child her Social Security #, her passport, and a Ca birth cert. Wohooo.
And
Someone decided to spam my e-mail account. It has been suspended for a couple days. Last I looked I had 1.6 M e-mails in there. This will require a bit of clean up.
So if you really need me, just call.
(Update note - As of 10:30 PM I sort of have the e-mail account fixed - and I added about 4 new posts so check below for your picture fix.)
3 comments:
Just caught up on the posts... Things sound like they are going well. JJ is sounds and looks soooo cute. Those Wellies are adorable...
Thanks for the heads up on the after home paperwork.... Oh how I dread all the additonal paper work I will be doing in the next few months.
Lisa
We got our message about the paperwork too. More fun for the coming weeks.
I realy enjoy seeing little JJ adjust to life at home. I know our Juliana is a completely different little girl here. We saw glimpses of her personality in China, but being home she has relaxed quite a bit.
I second the boots. Too cute. And I am completely jealous of the weather!
Bummer about the e-mail, but thanks for reminding me to get on the stick with the Birth Certificate and re-adoption dance.
Post a Comment