Hello from Mr. M.
"Ya need a license to drive but anyone can be a parent." Well do those of us FCC's know the trial through which we have passed to have our children, eh? Fortunately for this family I am a morning person and KHM is a night person so we share JJ's excitement in relays.
My thanks to all of you who have posted comments to KHM. You kept her fire burning in 2007 and 2008 while I was imagining the worst. My thanks to the PRC and to CCAI and to CCAA and to INS and all the other acronyimic entities which empowered us through those years since LID in 2/06. Now it seems like it never happened, which is superb. Too much to do to look backward. Too many moments when she smiles.
(Note from Mrs. M - Mr M snuck in here while I was getting JJ to bed. )
2 comments:
Hey... I love that Mr M posted this... Said by a truly loving baba about his JJ.
"Acronyimic entities", eh? Think you're a retired high school teacher or sumptin'?
I have to agree - too much to do to look back - but when I see the pictures, I think "Did we do all that?" - and it was worth all the waiting and paperwork - this morning when our daugthter kissed us repeatedly as the 3 of us luxuriated in bed was indescribable - and it was the answer to the question "Why did we have to wait so long?" If we had been referred any sooner, we would not have JMei.
SSOO happy for y'all!
Post a Comment