Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25
Monday, January 19, 2009
These Boots . . .
Just had to share this set of photos. The wellies were too cute and Mr. M just had to buy them, but I think they will get more use next year when JJ is a bit bigger.
Not that she is not willing to TRY walking in them.
Thanks for the great updates. What a hoot! We are SSOO jazzed for the 3 of you. 6 months and we have not had JMei to the beach yet. Better get crankin' on that one. Beautiful sunset! I hear the parenting thing just keeps getting better - we can't imagine life without JMei. JJ is such a cutie!
2 comments:
Thanks for the great updates. What a hoot! We are SSOO jazzed for the 3 of you. 6 months and we have not had JMei to the beach yet. Better get crankin' on that one. Beautiful sunset! I hear the parenting thing just keeps getting better - we can't imagine life without JMei. JJ is such a cutie!
Hey Don and Be - yea we actually live only a few miles away so it is a quick trip.
And how late were you up when you made this comment anyway.
Yea, we really really like having her around - in spite of some of the toddler milestones . . . I need to remember to post about the potty next . . .
Post a Comment