Well, it is a marathon not a sprint as far as getting Ms Josie up and home.
And I am late updating because I have been working getting Josie upright and coughing. I just finished a 2.5 hour round of sitting her in my lap and rocking while she got breathing treatments (Sandy, they used the thumper vest. Josie was not enchanted).
It is still slow but steady, no major crisis. However we will be here for a while. We have discovered that Josie needs her medications adjusted very slowly or she overreacts. (Mom could have told them that but hey).
Looks like at least another five days in ICU then a few more days in the step down ward.
After that home. We both miss home but better safe than sorry.
Prayers for Josie to cough and clear her lungs out totally and for her to tolerate getting her medications adjusted really well too.
Thank you everyone
More pictures later perhaps.
No comments:
Post a Comment