They will be doing an EKG to make sure, but they have let her wake up a bit in preparation for the test, and it is quite clear no harm was done brain cell wise.
Right now Josie is in a "half awake" state - which is not to great because she is aware of the breathing tube and not liking it at all.
I'm sitting with her and will sleep here for at least tonight.
As far as why - still no answer. They have stopped a couple of her meds thinking there might be an overreaction. if she stays good until 7am tomorrow they will think about taking the nasty breathing tube out.
i took Joe and JJ to the train station this afternoon. School is tomorrow and it is best for JJ to keep on a schedule right now. Pray for them. In many ways Joe has the hard part of the parenting duty right now.
If I worry I walk over and look at Josie. Joe does not have the luxury. Pray perfect peace for him.
God bless us every one! Christmas is coming soon, looking forward to extra celebrations this year.
| JJ was here. BaBa too |
| making gifts for Josie |
| The results |
| We got a shuttle to a really good restraunt and had a nice dinner together last nite |
2 comments:
Praying for each of you. I'm sorry Josie has to go through this, but hopeful she will be blessed with a full recovery. :)
I hope Josie will make a full recovery. All the best... Sending good thoughts your way from across the Atlantic Ocean,
Regards
Karen
The Netherlands
3 kids, 1 homegrown, 2 from China
Post a Comment