Today Josie worked HARD. She had numerous chest treatments, 3 HOURS of upright rocking chair time - and she stood up too. She was shaky, but she was on her own two feet.
Net result - she coughed up a LOT. Enough to be scary for her, but she needed to. She is tired, Momma is tired, but I think we dodged the bullet as far as her lungs. The amount of fluid needs to get less, not more!
Pray for peace and comfort, calm and healing for Josie. The treatments are scary - enough her heart rate and blood pressure get higher than we like.
Oh - while you are at it pray for good quality sleep for both Josie and I. That makes everything go better. And pray for Joe and JJ. I'm going to be away from home longer than planned, so they are having to pick up the load.
Thanks again for prayers and caring thoughts. They get us through.
1 comment:
Kim, this progress sounds good, very good. Praying tomorrow will be just a bit better or maybe a lot!
Post a Comment