Looking East and West

Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday morning . . .


Josie continues to improve a bit slowly but quite surely.  

She had a tummy upset last night so we are still working to get her back eating.  
They are moving very slowly on changing her meds from inhaled to oral. 
She can get touchy when they change the med dosages too fast, so it will be taking a while to get her to whatever her final medicine arrangement will be.

But if all goes well we will try to get her walking or otherwise moving a bit. 
Her one lung is kind of junky and she is not all that cooperative on blowing and coughing so getting her moving is best.

Emotionally she is better. I got a BIG smile when I waled in this morning and that is a first since the operation.

I am thinking Josie is on the mend. Thanks for all the prayers and kind wishes

Notice the nice pink lips!

No comments: