Looking East and West

Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Surgery morning update


Morning update - 

We checked Josie in at 6 ODark 30 am.  She gets that she has to go to sleep for the Dr. and apparently she remembers the last time.  She wanted none of it.

They prepped her with Versed and Tinkerbell video then let me carry her into the first prep room and get her settled.  I stayed until she slept.

They started prep about 8:30, and opened the chest about 9:30.  
After about 2 hours she will go on the heart lung bypass for the actual surgery.

All is well with Josie so far.  Mom and Dad are a bit rocky.  

For all our prayer coverage friends - thank you!  

And I want you all to know I did not get whatever cold I was coming down with.  
That's good cause I think I am going to have a few things to get done.

No comments: