Looking East and West

Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Um day um 7. No. Day 8. Right.

Today was all about finishing packing and getting everyone as healthy as we can.

Josie looks a lot better.  I still have a sore throat though . . .

We also watched the first little bit of  the Wizard of Oz for the very first time. We will have to wait till everyone is older to watch the whole thing.

Our Christmas season will be seriously abbreviated for sure.  i don't know what it is with us, but we adopted JJ over Christmas holidays, Josie over Christmas holidays, and now it is looking like major surgery running right into Christmas Holidays.  If I owe you a present and I forgot  it .  .

So, we started Christmas a teeny tiny bit early so we could make some memories.





Tomorrow we get on the road, and Mr. M holds the fort.

Not sure how much posting will happen from the road.  Catch you on the flip side.




No comments: