Looking East and West

Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday night update


One more quick update since I have so many calls and e mails

Josie has been stable for six and a half hours or so

They don't know what happened just yet

This probably sets us back a day

More tomorrow

Thanks for praying!   She seems to be holding her own.

2 comments:

toos said...

just a stranger to you. I'm a Dutch A adoptive mom to two sn kids. one of them had major post operative crashes as well but is running around alive and kicking rigt this moment. I have been following your blog since you were in China to pick up your first daughter. Thinking of you a lot these days. I don't pray but my thoughts are with you all the time!

Jennifer P said...

Glad to hear you have had a good stretch. Hope that it continues for Josie girl!